Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Festival Time

Whenever its festival time, I remember my childhood days. Whether it used to be rakshabandhan, navratri, diwali etc we used to prepare for the same atleast 15 days in advance. As to what will we wear, what would we buy, what sweets to make or buy. And it used to be so much fun. That day used to be very different from the normal days as we used to get together with family members at one place and used to have fun. I really miss those days whenever this time of festival comes. But after marriage, Since we do not have family members here in pune, whenever there is festival its just another holiday for us, similar to weekend. But now after kids, I am trying to celebrate festivals also the same way as we used to do in our childhood. I want to create good memories for kids too. So we celebrated Rakshabandhan, now its time for Ganeshutsav. Looking forward to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment