Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Handling People

No matter what you do some people would always criticize you. If you do something which is wrong, or I should say its not wrong but its not the way they want it. At that time they would make sure that they speak about it to everyone and that too not once, so many times that it kinds of get irritating for you. But if the same so called wrong thing is done by someone who according to them is perfect. They would simply say to that person that it was not correct and stop there. I think lot of times as to how to handle such people. Best way is to avoid such people.
But sometimes you can't even avoid them, then I keep wondering what is the solution. Even if you try to explain to them, they stick to there point and would not want to listen to you and would behave in such a way as if they haven't listened to you. They are not ready to understand your point. Uff, then what to do?
I really don't have answer to this problem and get bugged up by this kind of people so many times. The best thing that I do is behave with them the same way as they do with me. I also stick to my point and behave as if I haven't understood there point. In this process I kind of start acting to everyone in that way. I don't know if this is effective or not but I am not satisfied with this method and I loose my peace of mind. When I ask for the solution, most of the people say, every individual is different and accept them as they are. But you get hurt so many times as sometimes you have to be pretending yes when actually your mind and body signals no, or ignoring people around you, not able to speak your mind completely. And if that happens for a long period you don't feel like talking to anyone around and no one seems to understand you. That is the beginning of depression. You feel isolated from the world as there is no where you can take out those feelings and express your mind completely. None of the solutions like going for a vacation or leave everything and sit in silence seem to work. Do you have any solution to this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment